Included in Registration
All-New Enhanced Experience
We are excited to announce ATC 2021 Virtual Connect, as an all-new, completely enhanced virtual meeting experience. Gain immediate access to innovators in the field and have your voice heard through various types of interaction.
The 2021 program will provide ample opportunities for real-time interactivity through:
- Live Video Discussions
- Invigorating Q&A Discussions Post-Presentation
- Live Presentations by Abstract Presenters
- Engaging, Unconventional Networking Breaks
- Live Symposia
6 Days of Live Broadcasted Sessions
This year, the program is designed to incorporate more content than last year's Virtual event.
- 124 Symposia with pre-recorded presentations and Live Video Question & Answer.
- 30 Expert VIP Meet-Up sessions allow you access to experts in the field. Live Video Conversation to take place in small groups.
- 2 State-of-the-Art lectures from pioneers in the transplant field.
Abstracts Presentation Sessions
This year, the Virtual Connect layout is designed with specific time slots on the Scintific Program to engage Live with abstract presenters:
- 4 Plenary Abstract Sessions with pre-recorded presentations and Live Video Question & Answer.
- 46 Rapid Fire Oral Abstract Sessions with pre-recorded presentations and Live Video Question & Answer.
- 16 Poster Video Chat Sessions. Live Video Conversation to take place in small groups.
You will also be able to engage with Poster Abstract Presenaters one-on-one through chat and scheduling individual video meetings through the networking function of the Virtual Connect platform.
View program type details and specifically Abstract Sessions.
In-Depth Symposia Now Included
The meeting has been expanded to start on June 4 (not June 5 as initially planned) because we ADDED the In-Depth Program to the Virtual Connect program!
- 9 In-Depth Symposia with pre-recorded presentations and Live Video Question & Answer.
View the program topics and session titles.
Mobile Responsive Access
You’ll be able to access Virtual Connect on-the-go, earn your education credit or contact hours, hear the latest innovations, and build your professional network… all from the comfort and safety of your home or office.
Yearlong Access to OnDemand Content
By registering to attend ATC 2021 Virtual Connect, you also will gain yearlong access to all Live Broadcast sessions available in an OnDemand format. The access includes all Plenary Sessions, Rapid Fire Oral Abstracts, and Poster Presentations. The OnDemand Access is available until June 3, 2022.
Over to 200 Education Credit and Contact Hours
ATC provides CME, ANCC, ACPE, and ABTC credits/contact hours. Yearlong access allows you to take advantage of over 200 credits/contact hours available. This is the most credits/contact hours ATC has ever been able to provide!
View complete details on credit and contact hours.
ATC Women's Networking Event
ATC will host its first-ever Women's Networking Event for transplantation professionals across the globe on June 4, 2021, 6:00 - 8:00 pm ET.
The Women's Networking event is INCLUDED when you register for ATC 2021 Virtual Connect.
IMPORTANT: If you are already registered, please ADD this networking event to your registration to ensure we know you are going to participate. To add this networking event to your registration, you will need your Registration Badge ID Number and Last Name to log in to your account.
Add to Existing Registration, CLICK HERE
Time Zone Schedule of Program – Eastern Time Zone
The program schedule is built in Eastern Time Zone. The Virtual Connect platform will provide options to display the program times in the time zone you reside in or display in Eastern Time Zone. View the Scientific Program.